Details are being finalised for 2021 coaching clinics. Until AHS restrictions lessen these courses will be online. the list of availabel clinics will be available here as soon as the ALA makes them available.
To register please visit http://nccp.lacrosse.ca/register.php
A code will be required to register, please contact Alex Wyse at email@example.com to obtain your code
Lacoka Lacrosse Association
Parent and Player Conduct
1. Every coach will hold a parent and player meeting within the first week of the season to outline expectations for the upcoming season.
- volunteer positions required (manager, timekeeper schedule)
- procedure for absences
- practice and game conduct
- dressing room conduct
- procedure and contact information for parents and players to relay concerns
- review parent and player pledge forms outlining expectations for conduct
- review policies and implications of unacceptable conduct. Our goal is to ensure that all parents and players are aware that Lacoka Lacrosse has a zero tolerance policy for bullying and harrassment that can result in the loss of the priviledge to play or participate in lacrosse.
2. Coaches are expected to maintain a presence in the dressing room throughout the season, at all levels. This may include direct supervision by two adults in the younger divisions and a strong ongoing presence in the higher levels. Coaches are expected to monitor dressing room behaviour for the safety of all athletes.